Sunday, September 19, 2010

Inspiration

I long to feel inspired.
I long to be wanted.
Something is lacking in my perspective.
Something is lacking in my point of view.

Where are you?

There comes a point in every woman's life that she needs to fall down on her face before God and worship Him with what she has left, especially when it's hard.

There comes a point in every woman's life when her husband cannot fulfill every need she has, every want, or every desire.

It's sad when I get to this place, but it also much needed. It's a reality check that involves a lot of prayer and hard work, to get back to that place- the place where I find peace...again.

As I say this, I am reminded of the song from Lifehouse called Everything. I feel like this song is my prayer right now...

Find me here.
Speak to me.
I want to feel you.
I need to hear you.
You are the light, thats leading me--
to the place..where I find peace again..

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope,
that keeps me trusting
You are the life,
to my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything..to me.

You calm the storms,
You give me rest,
You hold me in your hands,
you wont let me fall.
You still my heart,
You take my breathe away.
Would you take me in?
Would you take me deeper now...


How can I,
stand here with you--
and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me,
how it could be,
any better than this?

Because You're all want,
You're all need,
You're EVERYTHING,
EVERYTHING!!

Self preservation.
Why should I feel the need to protect myself from those around me?
The enemy is isolating me, so he can lie to me and allow me to look at others to blame.
He is tricky, the evil one, the one who comes to haunt me at night.
You will not bring me down, not without a fight.
You know I am not afraid of you,
that's why you come.
To make yourself known,
that you are the king of this world.
that you can control cars breaking down, financial crisis and destroy relationships;
But God is the God of EVERYTHING. So you know what He can do?
Turn it all around to glorify...HIM.
Are you the reason why I am not relaxing?
Are you the reason I am on edge?
Be gone satan, you slithering snake,
for your lies are no longer welcome here.

I choose to praise God in my circumstances because this just proves that My husband and I are on the brink of opening a door of opportunity! How exciting!

Thanks you Jesus for the much needed clarity. I rebuke the lies that I have been listening to and choose to listen to the truth of the Almighty God!!

That said--
I must choose to come to God first to be fulfilled so that my husband can be the frosting on top the cupcake, instead of trying to force my husband to fulfill ALL my needs and getting disappointed at the end of the day when I am not satisfied.

Thank you Papa God for this revelation of truth!!!! :)

Mmm..I love frosting ;)

♥M




3 comments:

  1. I pray that you always feel encouraged to write what is on your heart. God has given you many tools, but writing is a prominent one. It brings clarity into your own life and also speaks into the lives of others. I hope that you continue to lean on God because like you said he is Almighty and he is your ever most strength. Depend on him to fulfill the needs of your soul and you will have extra sweet frosting at the end of the day! :) Have your cake and eat it too LOL.. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    I love the playlist on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this. What revelation! How amazing is our God that He would make things that are sour become sweet... Just because He's like that, and just because He loves you. mmmm... My prayer is that you would taste the sweetness of Jesus on your tongue. That the declarations of praise and thanksgiving would be like frosting to your palate. You are amazing and I love you :)

    ReplyDelete